[ian-reeds-games] Tomb robber updated

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:31:32 -0500

A couple little updates to Tomb Robber. I really did fix the  hound_cursor
file. I’ve put in teams so that the pack is compatible with the latest dev
versions. A couple skills have random stats, and all unit effects have
descriptions that tell you what they do. The sight works fairly well now,
except sometimes freddy can’t see doors until they are a straight line away
from him, which is kind of peculiar. Oh well, it’s better than before. Get the
pack from the map pack downloads page, because the link hasn’t changed. Enjoy!