[ian-reeds-games] Re: free royalty free music

  • From: "Jono Heaps" <jono_heaps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:36:34 +1300

Hi there,

To download .torrent files like the one featured on the sight in question
you need something called a Bit Torrent Client. It’s a program that allows
you to join what you might call a collective of users who are uploading and
downloading the particular file you want.

There are a few Bit Torrent clients that are accessible with JAWS. My
personal favourite is Bit Comit: http://www.bitcomet.com/

A lot of people also like µTorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/

Once you’ve chosen the client you want/installed it, you’ll need to return
to the free music website and download the .torrent file. It looks like
there’s a self-explanitory link on the page so you shouldn’t have too many
problems with that. You then need to open the downloaded file. Your selected
client should automatically interact with the .torrent file and come up with
a dialog box allowing you to choose where you would like to save the
contents of the .torrent file.

Good luck. Let me know how you get on.

Jono

You +1'd this publicly.
<http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=bit+comit&oq=bit+com
it&gs_l=hp.3..0i10j0j0i10l2j0j0i10j0l4.2668.6178.0.6250.14.11.3.0.0.0.276.12
47.3j3j2.8.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.5.hp.67sV4e_Hi60> Undo