[ian-reeds-games] Re: fortresss upgrade in aow

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:01:36 -0500

Hi Shaun,
I do not know how to fix the kobold dungeon issue. I will put the link for
it below.

As for Age of Warlords, that is not a map you can download thru the program
yet. It is just available thru the links I send to the list right now.
Hopefully I can either get rid of warlords and put age of warlords in it's
place, or  maybe just make age of warlords the warlords download so I am not
waiting on Ian to do the switch.

I just went back and tested the cloakable ships, and  the ones that decloak
and I did not find anything wrong that I could tell, although right now,
there is a lot of extra verbage when a unit transforms due to some bug
squashing Craig was doing.
Of note, the transformed unit mentions the items the new unit or maybe it is
the old unit, tlisting it's items. There is not much I can do about that.
Hopefully Craig might get some free time to take out the extra spoken stuff.

Anyway, I was hoping you could be a little more specific about the problem
ships. I checked out the fed escort in map 16, I checked out the decloaking
Klingon ship in the training mission called Churchill, and I tried out the
cloak on the juggernaught in the massacre map.
While they pump out a bunch of stuff, they actually do work, at least mine
do. Could the new scripts not get copied right. I actually had that problem
and just had to make sure I slowed down and did it all carefully. I tend to
get too fast I think and that is where I make mistakes, if that makes any
sense.

Below is the link for version 2 for age of warlords and kobold dungeon.
Kobold dungeon:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/Kobold%20Dungeon.zip

age of warlords:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/age%20of%20warlords.zip