[ian-reeds-games] Re: end turn inflict

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 15:50:32 +0100

Hi.
I must be going through a total TB block at the moment, thats the
second time I've sent an email about something only to realise a short
while later that its just me being thick.
The unit in question was of a team with no turn, so the end turn flag
was never going to work. So I've had to change it to a unit of the
appropriate team, either player or enemy, and add a not useable flag
to all skills that deal damage so that it cannot be damaged before
time. I think this was my best course of action, although having it as
a team with no enemies would have been easier lol, except giving that
team a turn would be totally pointless as all it would do was inflict
at the end of the turn.
So thanks for being patient with me lol as I go through this dodgy stage.
Richard