[ian-reeds-games] can you read this msg? Re: Re: suggestion: unit convoy

  • From: me me <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:07:22 +0000

Hmm, try to read this:
Hi, a usability suggestion here, make it so that you can set a single
unit as leader of a convoy, then link other units to the convoy leader
so that they will attempt to move in the same direction as him/her. This
would be especially useful for maps where you have to lead a small party
of people through a large area and you don'tw ant to move all of them at
once.

On 12/28/2015 11:35 AM, Allan Thompson wrote:

Hi,
I don’t know why, but the last two emails you sent for some reason either
don’t have any text in them, or they do and for reasons beyond me my computer
is unable to read it.