[ian-reeds-games] Re: can you read this msg? Re: Re: suggestion: unit convoy

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:12:23 -0500

Ah yes, That I could read. I wonder if I got some kind of setting messed up
somewhere then? it seems to just be me. Really strange.

I always thought a rally point system would be good, although a convoy I guess
would be a moving rally point?
Still, I can see how a convoy script would be incredibly useful, especially for
a group of adventurers, or commanding a small army of different type units.