[ian-reeds-games] Re: another suggestion for the user guides

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:29:17 -0400

Hi,
I just got back yesterday, but before I left I managed to finish the age of
warlords userguide which I am hoping is more comprehensive and will help
flesh out some things.
I just have to spell check it. When done, I am going to put it into the age
of warlords mappack on my dropbox, but I will probably give it out as it's
own link in an email, so people don't have to download the whole thing just
for the user guide.

Thanks for the recommendations on the starship template maps. I really do
need to explain them better, and I hope to start on that real soon.

Thanks,