[ian-reeds-games] Re: another suggestion for the user guides

  • From: Niklas Rittinghaus <niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Al,

this is great news, for the age of warlords I think it is realy important
to have one because it's so complex and there are so much Buildings,
units, Upgrades and such. That's realy great, thank you for your hard
work. With this guide, the Series will be even more fun, as well as
the Star ship template one if it's finished.

Best regards and i hope you enjoyed your tripp.
Niklas