[ian-reeds-games] another bug

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 15:18:55 -0500

Ok, this is  one involving the ai_controlled unit.
The drone will move to the enemy unit, and when it attempts to the explode
skill, it will say "You do not want to hurt your friends" this is a bug int he
AI.
It works just fine when I take control and use it however. It was pretty dang
cool to do that!

So essentially it says it twice, thenthat is it. It is obviously not a friendly
unit it is trying to kill, unless it means itself.

I tried to change enemy to tile, but that didn't work at all. It destroyed
itself, and did damage to it's own hull...just weird.