I tried to download this pack and got a "link not found" page. Has it
been taken down? I don't see any announcement of the fact on this list...
On 1/10/2017 10:04 AM, Allan Thompson wrote:
The age of warlords map pack had some glaring errors that I fixed, plus I
added a little more functionality into the useage of units.
The list of what is changed or fixed is below, then the link.
These are the changes done to the age of warlords revised edition release
1. disabled friendly fire. Units can no longer hurt each other if an area of
effect spell is cast with friendlies nearby.
Effects that remain on tiles will still damage friendlies however.
2. Took away the litch and vampires nearly invincible ability to ramp up
their health and energy via drain spells.
3. Removed the effects of inspire, battle cry, quicksilver and intimidate so
that they do not increase a point beyond their maximum allowed.
It is now important to cast such abilities when the units are already
exhausted their attack and movement points.
4. Fixed a bug where a few good aligned units were in the Battle of Holdfast
map. These were getting attacked by the computer, makeing the attacking force
5. Added the Battle of Holdfast attacker map, so players can play the bad
guys attacking the famous fortress.
6. Fixed the weer wolfs eternal summoning of wolves.
7. Added aditional descriptions to all effects. This greatly improves the
8. Gave all units the hold skill. Now all units can be active, be held in
place instead of just archers and artillery.
9. Fixed a bug where the litch would not be summoned on the axis and allies
10. changed axis and allies evil map to actually work.
Now the good races each wake up at certain intervals.
11. Fixed great hall to stop producing an unlimited number of watchtowers
12. Added grassland next to rock home to [place bascilica and tower if so
13. added extra units to the king's ransom map. The decoy wagons hold high
elf heavy infantry.
14. This uses shadow mamba / monkey's scripts as well as craig's, victorious
and KeyWasFull's . If your copy of TB doesn't have it, this is going to
throw up errors.
"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games
Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here: