[ian-reeds-games] Re: age of warlords

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 22:15:43 -0400

Hi,
You can place strongholds with the players cursor, but you cant build them.
They were meant to equal strongholds for game purposes.
Sorry.

From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx
To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 20:42:26 -0400

Yep, exactly it.  Thanks.

The Valkyrie tradiotionaly rides a pegusus type horse, so that is why I have
her fly.

al

 Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:53:56 -0700
 From: aluis.rivera25@xxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [ian-reeds-games] age of warlords
 To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 been playing age of warlords for quite some time now, it is
great
 all I wanted! a question however, there is a valcarian who is
 supposely be able to fly and fly over mountains, however, when I
 try moving her towards the mountains, I can not pass.  is she or
 is she not able to pass over mountains? or am I doing something
 wrong.