[ian-reeds-games] Re: a question concerning user guides

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 18:47:08 -0600

I hadn't planned on making a user guide for the Items and equipment example.
It's only got one map and is mostly there for map creators to use as an example for items and equipment.

We'll have to see what the other map creators say about their user guides.

~ Ian Reed

On 10/13/2014 6:38 PM, Niklas Rittinghaus wrote:
Hi,

will the map packs age of warlords and starship battles template get
a user guide as well in the future? For this map packs as well as
for the items and equipments map by Ian i haven't found a user guide.
Now is the question, is there enough help build in the maps directly,
will they get user guides or was there an error in my download so
i haven't gotten them? I don't know, but the user guide to the demon
war cycle even explains only one map of it. Is that right as it is?

Thank you for your answers.

best regards
Niklas