[ian-reeds-games] a question concerning user guides

  • From: Niklas Rittinghaus <niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 17:38:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

will the map packs age of warlords and starship battles template get
a user guide as well in the future? For this map packs as well as
for the items and equipments map by Ian i haven't found a user guide.
Now is the question, is there enough help build in the maps directly,
will they get user guides or was there an error in my download so
i haven't gotten them? I don't know, but the user guide to the demon
war cycle even explains only one map of it. Is that right as it is?

Thank you for your answers.

best regards
Niklas