[ian-reeds-games] Re: a question about speech synthesizers

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:39:39 -0500

The problem with Sapi though is that it takes up hard drive space., This is why I don't have the AT&T voices installed. They take up alot of room. But, I may need to install them because if I don't, and try to change voice, Tactical battle crashes and gives me an error reort.

Duyahn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kyle Davis" <kyles.supernova@xxxxxxxxx>