[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.13 dev 18

  • From: Mohsin Ali <smatbn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 19:27:43 +0500

Hi Ian !

wonderful work.

three releases in such short time?
it seems that you've become cyborg. (smiles)

just joking.

actually,

I wanted to ask that do you have any plans of making an RTS game like
Sound RTS butt customizable like Tectical Battle?

I have played Sound RTS but due to its little scope I lost intrest
although, its also customizable but just think of it, if TB and
SoundRTS were combined , how wonderful game will come out ? I would
love to see the accessible versions of Age of Empire,, Crusader or
Medevial Total War.

just an idea popped in to my head and thought to share it here.

I hope that you didnt mind.

With best regards:

Mohsin (Eagalon)