[ian-reeds-games] TB 2.0 dev 10

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:38:31 +0000

Hi all,

A small update to fix a pretty annoying bug that snuck in.

1. Fixed an issue where the initial value of the sliders in the settings screen wouldn't announce itself. Thanks Ian for handling this.
2. Fixed an issue with empty battle log messages crashing the game.
3. Fixed an issue with effect_immunities flags that use an equals sign along with multiple-word effect names

The main reason I'm releasing this now is to fix 2. That was getting kinda annoying.

I've also included the latest of Monkey's scripts.

I'm going to be looking at what needs fixing/implementing for a stable release and triaging those. If anyone has any feelings on this, let me know. I'm not looking for "what would be neat is", we can handle those later.

I've already got the memory leak issues to look at, authentication for online play and investigating the downloads sticking around even after you download them. That's the kind of level I'm looking at.

Kind regards,
Craig

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip