[ian-reeds-games] Re: Starship battles

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:49:32 +1200

no problem its just part of a saga of various things, its not even that bad just a pain in the rear.

At 10:20 AM 4/22/2013, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,
I am sorry to hear you have to go intot he hospital. My thoughts and prayers for your speedy recovery.

On the other hand, yeah, you are going to have a lot of time to play games! Hopefully it will be enjoyable.