[ian-reeds-games] Re: Starship battles

  • From: Petr Bláha <hammet.pb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:04:30 +0200

Hi Allan,
nice to hear such a great news from you,
only thing which makes me sad is that you deleted fog of war map. I have beat it and it was one of the most interesting maps in all the map pack.

Dne 21.4.2013 10:31, Allan Thompson napsal(a):
To any who might care about such things...
Starship battles basic is going to be overwritten by the new map pack. That
means after monday, the old one is going to be history.
The new one has over 20 maps, an extended storyline with some classic trek plot
elements, andthere will be new maps which I think people will get a kick out
of. The juggernaughts do come back, but this time they are a little more
balanced, but for anyone who missed them, thre is a map just for you! lol. It
is total mindless carnage and it's just fun.

I took out two maps from the  map pack, but I think the others are all there.
The first removed was the fog of war map. It was broke and I couldn't figure
out to fix it and I just tossed it.
The second one, and please don't hate me for this, is that I got rid of the
borg map.
I did this because it simply didn't fit the story. I didn't want it as a bonus
map, because it just didn't seem to fit, so I am thinking of  making a second
starship battle map featureing the borg as the main antagonist. It would only
be about 5 maps, and no more then ten if things go right.

So it isn't going to disappear, just reshuffled.

HSo just thought I would give a heads up to anyone who felt they wanted to keep
a copy of the old one, cause after monday the new one is going to take it's
place.