[ian-reeds-games] Someone's request

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:39:30 -0500

Hi Ian,
A guy ont he gamer's list said he emailed you, but I told him I would bring it
up again, which he appreciated.

Clement Chou would like to see a multiplayer TB, where I guess players could
play it on one computer , or more problably I think over the internet.

While I am not a multiplayer kind of guy, I think that is what alot of people
want now a days. Especially considering swamp and how popular it is.

Personally, I don't mind it, as long as the single player ability was still
available. If that was left in, it doesn't bother me.
However,  you might want to seriously consider this, I think this might be one
of those inevitable situations where everyone wants to network everywhere with
everyone else at all times. Heck, even my watch is connected to some atomic
clock in Colorado, so it is just everywhere, lol.