[ian-reeds-games] Re: Scripts and SW maintanence update

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:41:26 -0500

Hi Craig,
I was thinking about your toggleing of teams thing.  That is going to be really
cool!

I was wondering. I was planning on making a arena like map, where the player
could choose their units and the enemy units to fight, and I was thinking how
it could be done, but would be awkward.

I was thinking this script could do it though, although I am not sure how in
the particulars. Essentially what I need is a good unit to summon evil units,
or a unit from another team, anyway. Will your script do that?

My thought was to have the enemy choice unit rack up points the player selects,
and then, when done, it switches teams and then pops out those units.

Thanks,