[ian-reeds-games] Ian...

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:29:52 -0500

I wanted to say thanks. I accidently lost your email while cleaning out my
inbox, lol.
Anyway, thanks. I have been trying to make a cloak out of that little autoheal
thing,but that wasn't working so well, grin.

I can't tell you how excited to hear about items! I  am also wondering if there
needs to be major changes to  skills due to it, but I am sure you will explaint
hat later. Just wanted to say I was just seriously anticipating this coming
update!