[ian-reeds-games] Re: SSD intro problem for Craig

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 21:28:10 +0100

Hi Al,

Yes, we're aware of the problem. It stumped me so I asked Ian to help me over Skype and neither one of us could figure it out that time.

But be assured we're both aware of the problem and its on my hit list. After me and Ian have sorted out a little bit of housekeeping, we can look at it again.

Craig

On 27/06/2014 20:29, Allan Thompson wrote:
Hi,
Unfortunately no. I wish I had saved it, but I never expected this type of
problem.