[ian-reeds-games] SSD intro problem for Craig

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:00:06 -0400

Hi Craig,
I wanted to ask about the sound files that are supposed to play for starship
battles. Currently there is script in the intro parts of the map files, but
they do not play.

So I was wondering if that was something that was fixable, or if not,  I
would need to hire someone to transcribe the audio into the map files.

For anyone reading this, if I do need a transcriber from the audio files
into the map files, I am willing to pay them for their effort.

I would do it myself, but I am currently in the throes of a medical problem
with my right arm and I just can't do the work   right now.

Thanks,
al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD