[ian-reeds-games] Re: Questions on Map Creation

  • From: Victor Caparica <vcaparica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 23:07:48 -0300

Helped a lot, thanks, guys!

An easier way to get to the Map Creation Guide is to open the user guide from the TB main menu and select "Map Creation Guide" from the list of additional guides at the top of that document. There are also lists of Script Flags, most of which are only accessible via the Data For TB/Documentation folder. These allow for features like transformations, randomizable stats and all sorts of other neat things, so check them out too! :)