[ian-reeds-games] Questions on Map Creation

  • From: Victor Caparica <vcaparica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 21:19:41 -0300

Hi there, guys

My name's Victor, I'm from Brazil, I play TB since last year and now I'm playing with map creation.

I am working on a multiplayer map pack, soon I'll be able to show a working version, but right now I need two assistances:

1. Where can I find a complete list of flags? I've been discovering new flags by reading other packs' files, but it would be nice to have a full list because right now I don't know all the things I can do.

2, I am trying to create a skill/effect that clears any ongoing effect on the target, can anyone help me doing that?

Thanks!

Victor

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip