[ian-reeds-games] Re: New version of scripts: Random mutations!

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 19:07:53 +0100

Excellent! I can't test everything against everything people are working on, so the feedback helps. Glad it's working out alright for you.

On 13/06/2015 17:15, Monkey wrote:

Thanks for the changes!
So far the ones I've tried seem to be working out!

On 6/13/15, Craig Brett <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm deploying a new version of mys scripts. Here are the changes:

For those who missed it buried in an e-mail thread:
* Random transformation: Put a "/" in your transforms_into or
death_transformation and you can randomize the unit the effected unit
will turn into. Separate each potential unit type with a "/".

And now:
* Made it so that random transformations won't pick the type that the
unit already is
* Added an additional placeholder, {2} to transforms_into message and
{1} for death transformations message, that is the type of the new unit.
* Fixed a bug with enters_transport_sound not working.

You can get the new version of my scripts here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5405418/Craig%20Brett.zip
And the documentation for such here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5405418/Craig%20Brett%20Documentation.zip

I hope you all like. Please leave feedback so that I know if things are
working/not working out for you.

Regards,
Craig