[ian-reeds-games] My evil city won't summon units!

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:45:16 +0930

Hi again,

I've got one evil city and one good city on the first map in my pack thus far.
The problem is, the evil city won't summon anything! All of its skills are
summoning ones, and I made sure there were points for all of them. I made sure
all the mages could use at least one move against the city itself, as it has
its own health point, and then brought my mages right up close to the city, but
it still didn't summon anything. I then realised I hadn't added the ai_summon
flag, so put that into all the relevant files. The city still won't summon
units and I don't know what else to do to get it to do so.