[ian-reeds-games] Re: My evil city won't summon units!

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 09:46:25 +0930

A sight_range of 5 is specified in the Default Structure Flags file, and all
the skills have a range of 1. I know the units could be seen by the city
because I heard that little chime telling me so.

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 06:45:02 -0600
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: My evil city won't summon units!
From: murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is your pack using range and sight range? Because your city will need
the latter, if that's the case.

On 4/30/15, Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi again,

I've got one evil city and one good city on the first map in my pack thus
far. The problem is, the evil city won't summon anything! All of its skills
are summoning ones, and I made sure there were points for all of them. I
made sure all the mages could use at least one move against the city itself,
as it has its own health point, and then brought my mages right up close to
the city, but it still didn't summon anything. I then realised I hadn't
added the ai_summon flag, so put that into all the relevant files. The city
still won't summon units and I don't know what else to do to get it to do
so.

--
-Mew