[ian-reeds-games] Kobold dungeon bugs?

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 19:31:50 -0500

I’m not sure if you meant us to test kobold dungeon or if you are still working
on ironing things out, but there is a really annoying bug I noticed. It seems
that when bows are equipped, your range doesn’t increase. The elven ranger also
only has a attacking range of 1, and his bow skill doesn’t really do anything
either. Plus he has his dagger equipped which means he can’t even shoot
anything unless he uses the rapid shot thing. I This is obviously a power
attack, but I think that it shouldn’t cost rage points. I thought those were
only for the dwarf barb. Also there’s a dwarf barbarian in the west tunnel near
a load of rats. I don’t even know what it’s doing there. I do know that he is
basically sentenced to death; the only question is when he’ll die. that was
probably a testing thing but it’s just weird. I think that the attack hit
chance should be a bit higher, maybe 70 instead of 60. I also think that the
kobold archers should hit less hard or you should put more healing pots into
the map. I was guzzling them down like mad. Maybe it was because I wasn’t
playing the game as carefully as needed, I don’t know.