[ian-reeds-games] I got an error when downloading map campaign

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:28:01 -0400

Tried to download Allen Thompson’s new one shot wonders campaign, the download
worked just fine, but when it said installing, I got this error aobut4 seconds
after it said “installing”. The map pack seems to work just fine when I played
it, and the new changes were in effect.

---------------------------

---------------------------
An error has occurred.  Please notify the game creator of this error.  You can
copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control + C.  Then you can
paste it into an email by pressing control + V and send the email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration
operation may not execute.

   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource
resource)

   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()

   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()

   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNext()

   at Game.Downloading.HandleCompletedDownload() in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\States\Downloading.cs:line 115

   at Game.Downloading.Process(World ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\States\Downloading.cs:line 60

   at Game.StateMachine`1.Process() in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\StateMachine.cs:line 37

   at Game.Form1.RunGameLoop(Boolean keyPressed) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:line 174

   at Game.Form1.GameLoopTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
C:\Data\Recent\TacticalRPG\TacticalRPG\Form1.cs:line 145

   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr
wparam, IntPtr lparam)
OK