[ian-reeds-games] Re: Help with html for my user guide

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:23:58 +0000

You're fine to delete those markdown files, yeah. They might come in handy if
you decide to try your hand at markdown yourself.

I get why you'd want to do it in html though. It does give you more control

If you're doing it by hand, you can do those in page links. You need to set up
your headings as links with names and ids (sorry I don't remember which one)
and then set the href of your link to it to #myname.

Hope that helps!

Craig