[ian-reeds-games] Help with html for my user guide

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 00:56:53 -0600

Hello,

I'm doing the user guide for my map pack...it's about time I get that
done! I want to do a table of contents similar to what some of the
other guides have, such as the one for the game itself, and I'm
wondering how exactly to set it up so that you can click on the link
and have it take you to that particular section in the file. I know
how to do links to webpages, but not to a specific section of a page
or especially the same page you're on.
Could someone please explain that to me? Or alternatively, if you know
where I can find a tutorial that also works. I'm looking through
W3Schools because that's where I learned most of my HTML (years ago
now), but I haven't found this yet.