[ian-reeds-games] Re: Happy Easter

  • From: Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:42:54 +1200

<grin>
If it helps any, due to cash and other issues I recieved 1 egg from my grandpa and 1 from my uncle. I also got 1 I organised from my aunt however with the finantial situation at home we have a family pack of eggs in a bowl on the side board.
With loads of things going on
see my blog at smeveriss.wordpress.com
There really is not enough to be fooling round with and adly indevidual easter eggs at least the chocolate ones don't count. I had 2 real ones this morning which I did myself I do every day but I guess that counts.

At 07:42 a.m. 21/04/2014, you wrote:
Al,
Please don't take this the wrong way, because I am super appreciative of all the work you've put into your amazing maps… but when I read the subbject of your post I was really hoping the Easter bunny had brought us all something very special today… so thanks for getting my hopes up. :-)
Sent from my iPhone