[ian-reeds-games] Dev 48

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:00:08 -0600

Hi all,

I did a lot of refactoring to the code base and because of this I want to release dev 48 as a zip download only. It should be roughly the same as dev 47 except that I fixed the bug where maps playing synchronous sounds in their intro_text flag would not actually play the sound. I also updated the map creation guide a bit so it now talks about parser version 10 and doesn't have all the old parser information in there.
And Game.exe is now TacticalBattle.exe.

You can download it here:
http://BlindAudioGames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%201.13%20Dev%2048.zip

Craig and I are mostly trying to find out if I've broken anything that wasn't already broken with this big refactor.
So we appreciate people checking how it works in comparison to dev 47.

I should be able to provide automatic updates from dev 48 to newer versions, but I don't plan on doing this for dev 47 because of how much changed.

Thanks,