[ian-reeds-games] Re: CreateUnit troubles

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:31:50 -0700

Hey guys,

I added Craig's script and docs links to the map packs download page for easy reference.

Craig, I'll have a look at that shared.CreateUnit function shortly.
Don't spend too much time on it until I've had a chance to check it out.

Allan, I noticed your new starship battles link is different from the old one.
Do you want me to put it up on the map packs page?
What should I name both of them? And do you want me to mark the existing one as stable?