[ian-reeds-games] All the junk I've come up with in the last half year

  • From: Keith <keithwipf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 13:05:55 -1200

Hi guys

Anyway, by now I have 3 small map pack things and many new scripts for you all!

Scripts:

The readme is in the main scripts folder. You must extract them to your scripts folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fovxps645inby5w/Keith%20scripts.zip?dl=0

Space invaders beta.

Its a small 3 level map pack where you can control one big base and stop various enemies from landing on it, or blowing it up.

I don't think I'll develop it any more so please expand it yourself if you want.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1hy6sq8yxjry4l9/Space%20Invaders%20-%20Beta.zip?dl=0

    The quest for power

This is what I'm trying to redo, since now that I look at it the old version looks rather silly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjzfdi6ycjwe9kf/The%20quest%20for%20power.zip?dl=0

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjzfdi6ycjwe9kf/The%20quest%20for%20power.zip?dl=0>

Virtual wars

Its basicly just an excuse for what are supposed to be a bunch of boss battles :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubhmlayru6tfmzd/Virtual%20wars.zip?dl=0

I hope you enjoy all this. Feel free to send feedback and suggestions.

Enjoy