[ian-reeds-games] Re: All the junk I've come up with in the last half year

  • From: Keith <keithwipf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 20:11:06 -0500

Na you did things right.

Its supposed to say that. It was under construction at this time, it has no story and only 7 or so buildable units.

On 06/06/18 4:19 PM, MikeFont wrote:

Hi Keith, I’ve extracted the quest for power to the mappacks folder and when I load TB, I

Try and run a map campaign, and instead of seeing the quest for power, I see a game tittled under construction, is that right? Lol

If not, what did I do wrong? Thanks much.

Michael