[ian-reeds-games] A little demo of my Super Nintendo project with Chrono Trigger and Lufia 2

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:11:30 -0600

Hi all,

A while ago I started a project to see if I could make Chrono Trigger, and possibly other games, accessible when played through the Snes9x emulator. I hadn't worked on this project for a while but was looking at starting it up again and thought I'd make a quick demo to show people how far it got.
http://blindaudiogames.com/Downloads/ChronoLufiaDemo.mp3

It shows Chrono Trigger and Lufia 2.
I'm calling the project SNAP, short for Super Nintendo Accessibility Project.
Enjoy!