[ian-reeds-games] Re: A little demo of my Super Nintendo project with Chrono Trigger and Lufia 2

  • From: michael Tholl <mrtholl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:04:33 -0400

It's nice to know I don't need a controller or adaptive device to make
it work, though if this really takes off, I would probably get one.
and at the risk of putting too much on your plate, I absolutely love
this! lol
I never made it through any of these games, though the nights spent in
companionship playing them was great.
I'm no longer in a  position of having someone willing, or eager to do
this so being able to play these games would be such a boost in many
ways.  The sad part is I would star tto wonder if the totalwar series
would be adaptable. lol
Regardless, I think this is a worthwhile project to pursue, even if
you ended up having to charge for the time and effort involved. I'd
likely have to save up for each game or whatever, but the motivation
is there. lol
I never thought I'd see the day when these types of games would be
accessible, but you're right on the cusp. It would be a shame to not
see it happen to oprove it's possible. On the other hand, doing all of
that for no charge seems to be asking a bit too much from a person.
In a way, it's a real shame that games have moved beyond that system
into the realm of 3d, but maybe even that can be overcome. in any
case, that's just awesome and gives me a lot of hope. great job, and
thanks for showing us what is possible with the right knowledge and
skills. I hope you can run with the project, even with a full plate,
and thank you for being on the leading edge of this sort of idea. I'm
sure a lot of us miss or want to play these types of games, but can't.
Even if it were to have a cost attached, I think it would be worth it.