Re: [i3] Call for testing for the 4.8 release

  • From: Michael Stapelberg <michael@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marius Muja <mariusmuja@xxxxxxxxx>, "Discussions\/Questions about the i3 window manager" <i3-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:22:39 +0200

Hi,

Marius Muja <mariusmuja@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I can confirm a focusing issue with intellij. I can reproduce it by doing
Navigate -> Line and when the editor jumps to some line I cannot type in
although the window has focus. If I move the focus out and back in the
cursor appears and I can type.
We’ve been having issues with java for as long as the project
lives. These are not new problems and hence not blocking the upcoming
release.

Thanks to everyone for testing, please update and continue testing so
that we can release (this weekend probably) :).

--
Best regards,
Michael