[i3] Call for testing for the 4.8 release

  • From: Michael Stapelberg <michael@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <i3-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 12:14:55 +0200

Hi,

I want to release i3 v4.8 soon, so here is a call for testing. If you
haven’t, please use an i3 build from the “next” git branch. For Debian
and Ubuntu, we have http://i3wm.org/docs/repositories.html with that
version so that you don’t need to compile it yourself.

In case you notice a grave problem, please report a bug at
http://bugs.i3wm.org/ as usual.

If nothing shows up, I’ll make a release within the next few days.

(FYI: This also means only urgent bugfix patches will be merged until
the release is done.)

--
Best regards,
Michael