[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: You heard it here first!

  • From: Azya Alston <crush1groove2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:20:22 -0700 (PDT)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Julie Hoover <kookamess@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Annette,

This will be one wedding where you can just relax and enjoy the cake! Thanks
for your support and giving me a nudge toward Blake early on. Come by and
see my ring!

Julie

http://www.geocities.com/eassonmail/href="http://www.olemiss.edu/~jmhoover";>

" All one to me- sandstorm or sunshine I am content, so long as I have
something to eat, good health, the earth to take my stand on, and light
behind the eyes to see by." -Edward Abbey

style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'>
---------------------------------
size=1>
Fro

m: "Annette Wells"
<WellsA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Durham Tech Science
Club] Re: You heard it here first!
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005
10:02:57 -0400
Congratulations to both of you. You are two of my
favorite people. I
am sure you will be great together. Keep us posted
on the future
nuptials and remember I am a real pro at this just don't
expect me to
kick in any money!
Annette

julie_geology@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/1/2005 7:51:22 PM >>>