[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: CLUB MEETINGS

  • From: Azya Alston <crush1groove2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

I understand that you can attend only every other Monday and that is fine but
be there at those meetings that you can attend.

Thanx,
Azya

Nikki 1881 <nikki1881@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anza, I will not be able to attend but every other monday..due to a work
conflict. As of yet, i havent attended..plainly..cuz i keep forgetting:(
But, i will do my best to at least be there when i can from now on..ty

nicole stewart

From: "Chris Harris"
To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Durham Tech Science Club] Re: ALL HANDS MUST READ: SCIENCE CLUB
MEETINGS
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:36:31 -0400

Shit. Well, Oky dokie then. I'll be there.

From:  "Cynthia Ragsdale"
To:  hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MEETINGS
Date:  Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:28:15 -0400
>The meeting every Monday is new.  We set that up last Monday since
>we were meeting every Monday.  Read YOUR EMAILS.  We sent out emails
>about the emergency meetings.
>
>I lnow that adding on meetings is difficult but the time frame has
>changed it is only 1 hour now.  And the meetings may not go that
>long depending on the topic.  However we did feel that adding more
>meetings was important because so much is going on.
>
>PS: Julie
wnats ALL of the Executive Board (with includes YOU) to be
>at every meeting.  She was not happy that you weren't there for two
>meetings back to back and that there was no communication that you
>would not be attending.
>
>CYN
>

>>From: "Chris Harris"
>>To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: [Durham Tech Science Club] Re: ALL HANDS MUST READ:
>>SCIENCE CLUB MEETINGS
>>Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:00:54 -0400
>>

>>Hey, this is Chris. I either didn't get the message that the
>>science club was meeting every monday or wasn't paying attention if
>>I did. I cannot gaurantee that I can devote my every monday from
>>3:00-4:30 but I will if nothing
else make the meetings every other
>>week. Will we always meet in the geology lab?
>>

>>From:  Azya Alston
>>To:  hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject:  [Durham Tech Science Club] ALL HANDS MUST READ: SCIENCE
>>CLUB MEETINGS
>>Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
>>

>>Good afternoon,
>>

>>THIS E-MAIL IS TO ESTABLISH THE IDENTITIES OF MEMBERS ON THE
>>MAILING LIST WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND SCIENCE CLUB MEETINGS
>>

>>For those on the mailing list who do not know who I am my name is

>>Azya (Asia) and I am the Science Club Vice President.  I am sending
>>out this e-mail to get the names of people who are unable to attend
>>the regular scheduled meetings on Monday's from 3:00pm until
>>4:00pm.  I am also inquiring why you are unable to attend and
>>when would you be able to attend a meeting.  Please respond to the
>>e-mail.
>>

>>Yahoo! for Good
>>
>>Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

>Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!

Yahoo! for Good