[huskerlug] Re: VISTA - the last of its kind...

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:09:57 -0600

        Well, true, I would suppose, it's not that big of deal for me, I use
WordPerfect 8 on Windows as much as any other big word processor, and I can
always pop in a Knoppix CD if I get really desperate for the latest OO. I have
Windows XP, but I don't use it as much as I do Windows 98SE. But then, for
Internet stuff, I don't use Windows for any email and extremely little for
surfing.  ---Jim