[huskerlug] Re: SVCD

  • From: Levente -Levi- Littvay <littvay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 15 Mar 2003 15:20:55 -0600

Hello

I figured it out.  Kust in case anyone cares.  mjpegtools is what I had
to install.  Not part of debian but a search gave me debs.  (nice)

Then I had to recomile transcode...  (Check in the end if you have mjpeg
tools support, if you install the deb you probably have to install the
-dev version too...)

After recompalation the dvdrip gui allows to sellect SVCD...

When you make SVCD you have to make sure you resize correctly to SVCD
standards.  It allows you to start compression with incorrect
resolution, but it will warn...  Cancel and use the built in rescaler.