[huskerlug] Re: Do you have a receipt for that software?

  • From: Patrick <pberry26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:26:02 -0800 (PST)

Wow, what a biatch!
Like, the Licenses on certificates with those
holograms, on the sides of the computers cases are not
valid?

And I can see their point, from their warped point of
view, about applications of third parties. No
applications come with hologram stickers, and even if
they did?

This really ramps up my absolute and ultimate disdain
for those thugs called 'lawyers'.

The acceleration of the adoption of GNU/Linux is
increasing, from these discoveries!

http://advantage.hanleywood.com/default.aspx?page=article355