[huskerlug] ASUN election

  • From: Levente -Levi- Littvay <littvay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 02 Mar 2003 22:51:49 -0600

Hello

I know it's kinda late but it just came to my mind... (and it was
reenforced by the following e-mail, but we should have started lobbying
sooner...)

And I quote:
There is an ASUN Debate Monday night, March 3rd at 8:00 p.m. in the
Skyboxes (4th floor).  Please attend to hear the candidates' platforms
and positions, and be sure to vote Tuesday the 4th!  This debate is
sponsored by Freshman Campus Leadership Associates, Afrikan People's
Union, and Student Athlete Advisory Board.  I hope to see all of you
there!

Unfortunately I cannot go, I have a meeting I really cannot miss.  But
if someone would be willing to go and maybe "harras" them about the use
of free software on campus as a way to cut costs, and report back on
which candidate was the most receptive to the idea, I'd really
appreciate it.  Then we'd know who to vote for :))

Thanks