[huskerlug] Re: 40 yrs in jail - what being computer illiterate can get you

  • From: Patrick <pberry26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:14:22 -0800 (PST)

There are serioous legal errors in the proceedings,
too.

1. The Judge is alleged to have instructed the Jury
that they would finish this up by Friday.  The jury
deliberated for only 2 hours.

2. The prosecutor objected that he didn't have time to
view the Defense Expert's testimony and exhibits,
before the trial, so he motioned they be dis-regarded!
The Judge agreed!

3. The judge allegedly slept during portions of the
trial.

4. the Detective who was purportedly the 'compouter
expert' for the Prosecution, knew little of the
technology of Microsoft, and testified that there was
no such thing as pop-ups.

There is more, and these cases are being prosecuted in
all the states, with similar results, that the
innocent dummy who thinks they can 'drive a Ferrari
Sports Car, with defective brakes and steering', are
clueless aobut the consequences!

Friends don't let friends use Microsoft!

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070106/NEWS01/701060312/1002/NEWS17