[htcmeditation] Re: Tuesday 13 oct 12:15: japanese tea ceremony at HTC farm

  • From: "Decre, Michel" <michel.decre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:27:02 +0000

Dear Francesca,
Good luck with your new location ! I see that Eef brought you in contact with
the meditation group at VB :)

Best,
Michel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michel Decré
Director | Research and Technology

Medtronic
Medtronic Eindhoven Design Center | Neuromodulation
High Tech Campus 41 | 5656 AE Eindhoven | The Netherlands
Office: +31 40 800 2103 | Mobile: +31 6 1237 3714 | michel.decre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: +31 40 800 2118 | Mobile: +31 6 3099 3031 |
hilde.van.baelen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
medtronic.com<http://www.medtronic.com/> |
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Medtronic> |
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/medtronic?trk=biz-companies-cym> |