[htcmeditation] Tuesday 13 oct 12:15: japanese tea ceremony at HTC farm

  • From: "Decre, Michel" <michel.decre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Meditation High Tech Campus <htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:08:34 +0000

Dear meditation friends,
Tomorrow I will make tea for you following the Japanese tea ceremony ritual:
chado or chanoyu.

We start at 12:15. I will first make tea for one guest in silent demonstration
style, then a few of us will make tea for about 20 participants. Attendance
number will be dictated by the room capacity to allow for a serene atmosphere.

Looking forward to it
Michel

Michel Decré, PhD
Director, Research and Technology
Medtronic Neuromodulation, Eindhoven Design Center
High Tech Campus 41, 5656AE Eindhoven (NL)
T+31408002103
M+31612373714

On 06 Oct 2015, at 09:35, Decre, Michel
<michel.decre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:michel.decre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear meditators,
Today again I’ll be hosting the guided meditation. See you all at the Farm!

Best,
Michel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michel Decré
Director Research and Technology
Medtronic Eindhoven Design Center | Neuromodulation
High Tech Campus 41 | 5656 AE Eindhoven | The Netherlands
Office: +31 40 800 2103 | Mobile: +31 6 1237 3714 |
michel.decre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:michel.decre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Office: +31 40 800 2118 | Mobile: +31 6 3099 3031 |
hilde.van.baelen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:hilde.van.baelen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.medtronic.nl<http://www.medtronic.nl/about-medtronic/medtronic-netherlands/index.htm#medc>

www.medtronic.com<http://newsroom.medtronic.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251324&p=irol-newsArticle&id=1960861>
[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is
proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private,
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
delete this mail from your records. To view this notice in other languages you
can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into
the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com